Stand still, you ever moving spheres of heaven,
that time may cease, and midnight never come ...
~ 'Dr Faustus' by Christopher Marlowe

Friday, September 5, 2008

An Evening With Deepak

last night, i spent an evening with deepak chopra at the state theatre in sydney .. yes, a night of seduction of the soul & spirit - nothing i haven’t already been accustomed to or acquainted with before .. just me following the erratic path of my soul to receive another subtle zinger from the universe - is all ..

as serendipity would have it, i had set the intention weeks ago to attend but could not see how i could afford to go - long story short, i turned up 20 mins prior to the opening and found out there was only one ticket left .. it was mine!

i could elaborate on the experience, but when he spoke of father's death - the ritual, the cremation .. tears begain streaming down my face for about ten minutes .. for at that moment, i got an insight connected through this analogy, another soul's experience resonated with me as i had an OBE with a future premonition .. and my other karmic lesson became clear to me - for me, it was all about forgiveness - my soul understood this .. i got it - i finally let go of the struggle .. the ego's struggle ..

anyhow, deepak sprinked a bit of musical meditation via rumi through out the night - I ADORE RUMI .. the mystic sufi persian poet - i bought the CD ‘a gift of love’ by deepak & friends (madonna, demi moore, martin sheen etc) and had it signed .. beautiful enough words from rumi - the enigmatic heretic himself delivered by lovers of love & interwoven with luscious beats ..


No comments: